Here are some reasons why someone may be stalking you online. By acknowledging the reasons, you will be able to better understand that online stalking is just as real as physical stalking. Stalking is a serious crime regardless if its physical or virtual. These reasons can and do apply to both situations. In an online environment it may be harder to justify or acknowledge.
By outlining these top ten reasons we hope that you will know and understand it is never your fault if someone decides to stalk you. 1. Your Stalker envies you
2. Your stalker is obsessed and needs to fulfill his/her wishes or cravings
3. Your stalker may think that he or she is invincible because no one can "see" what they are doing
4. Your stalker is unemployed or not happy with his/her current job/career and need a distraction
5. Your stalker wants to intimidate you and make you feel inferior 7. Your stalker is delusional
8. Your stalker wants to instill fear into you to justify his/her status
9. Your stalker wants to embarrass you
10. Your stalker has his/her own problems that cant be dealt with by him/herself
11. Your stalker is curious
Cyberstalking is the use of the internet or other electronic means to stalk or harass an individual a group or an organization. It may include false accusations, defamation, slander and libel. It may also include monitoring. Identity theft, threts, vandalism, solicitation for sex, gathering information that may be used to threaten or harass.
thank you to www.quitstalkingme.com & wikipedia for making this information available